- Founded: 2002
- Headquarters: Switzerland
- Car types: Supercar
- Popular models: Faster One
- Website: https://weber-sportcars.com/146/Englisch/HOME.html
Weber is a unique car manufacturer as it was one of many ventures founded by this Swiss company. The precise design elements of this vehicle give it the title of the world’s fastest supercar.
- Founded: 2005
- Headquarters: Germany
- Car types: Supercar
- Popular models: Cobra Limited Edition
- Website: http://s421700167.website-start.de/
Weineck supercars are known for powerful and extreme machines designed by a German master engineer. These cars are based on a foundation similar to hot rod enthusiasts, the Shelby Cobra chassis.
- Founded: 1990
- Headquarters: France
- Car types: Racing
- Popular models: 2001 Welter Racing LMP, 2008 Welter Racing LMP2
- Website: https://www.welterracing.fr/
Welter racing cars are best known for participating in grueling endurance races, like the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The last founder died in 2018, bringing the legacy of this French racing car to an end.
- Founded: 1988
- Headquarters: Dülmen, Germany
- Car types: Convertibles
- Popular models: MF 30, GT MF 4
- Website: https://wiesmann.com/
This German manufacturer was built by two brothers, focused on custom-built two-seater enclosed and roadster convertibles. Wiesmann filed for bankruptcy in 2013, but the brand was staging a comeback in 2020.
- Founded: 1967
- Headquarters: Portland, Oregon; USA
- Car types: Trucks
- Popular models: 6900 TS XD, 4800 SB SF TS
- Website: www.westernstartrucks.com
This American carmaker produces heavy-duty trucks that support many different kinds of industries. Western Star trucks can be found working in long-haul trucking, oil and gas, construction, logging, and as tow trucks.
- Founded: 2016
- Headquarters: China
- Car types: Luxury, SUV
- Popular models: WEY VV7, Tank 300
- Website: www.wey.com
WEY gets its name from its founder, who meticulously designed these luxury SUVs with a team of craftsmen taking five years. This brand boasts extreme adherence to high standards, including luxury details and safety regulations.
- Founded: 2002
- Headquarters: Liuzhou, Guangxi, China
- Car types: Minivans, Trucks, Buses
- Popular models: Weiwei, V2, M100,S100
- Website: wulingauto.com.cn
Wuling is a Chinese carmaker that produces an array of vehicles, including trucks, buses, and mini electric cars. Initially, Wuling imported 90 percent of parts, but this manufacturer now produces its own auto parts too.
- Founded: 2015
- Headquarters: Shanghai, China
- Car types: Sedans, Energy-Efficient, SUVs
- Popular models: EX5, EX6, 7-Series
- Website: www.wm-motor.com
Weltmeister produces affordable, energy-efficient sedans and SUVs. Their company is focused on constantly innovating vehicles to be more efficient on battery power and to be cost effective for as many people as possible.
- Founded: 1998
- Headquarters: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Car types: Vans, Trucks
- Popular models: Octocopter, W-15
- Website: workhorse.com
This American company is focused on transitioning the utility and delivery trucks in the United States into more energy-efficient models. In 2018, Workhorse announced a collaboration with UPS for its impressive fleet of ubiquitous vehicles.
- Founded: 2012
- Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Car types: Supercars
- Popular models: Lykan HyperSport
- Website: www.wmotors.ae
W Motors is a trendsetter in the Middle East, becoming the first Lebanese and Middle Eastern manufacturer of supercars. This vehicle is the most expensive car ever featured in the Fast and the Furious movies.
- Founded: 1982
- Headquarters: Kingswinford, England, United Kingdom
- Car types: Sports
- Popular models: FW400, Megabusa, Megablade
- Website: www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk
This British sports carmaker specializes in two-seater, open-air sports cars. While open sports cars are rare now, it provides an exhilarating and intense driving experience. Westfield also offers kits so you can build your own.
- Founded: 1999
- Headquarters: Southern California, USA
- Car types: Amphibious
- Popular models: Python, Panther
- Website: https://www.watercar.com/
This unique vehicle is designed to operate on water but is styled to look like a popular traditional vehicle. Watercars are often powered by Chevy Corvette engines, giving them style and substance for maximum fun.
- Founded: 2006
- Headquarters: Tunis, Tunisia
- Car types: SUVs
- Popular models: Izis, Iris
- Website: https://www.wallyscar.com/
A car manufacturer from Africa, Wallyscar produces vehicles similar in style to Jeeps. Wallyscar models are available in certain markets, including Panama, Morocco, Spain, and France. This maker prioritizes customization with many different available features.
- Founded: 2009
- Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia; USA
- Car types: Microcar
- Popular models: Whip, LiFe
- Website: wheego.net
This company focuses on innovative driving technologies, like autonomous driving and electric vehicles for recreation. Wheego’s battery-operated vehicles are small and efficient, with styling like a SMARTcar. It can reach 100 miles on one charge.
- Founded: 1955
- Headquarters: Eastern Germany
- Car types: Sedans, Vans
- Popular models: IFA F9, EMW Wartburg
- Website: http://wp.ifaclub.co.uk/the-vehicles/wartburg/
This company developed from a Cold War need for Eastern Bloc countries to have reliable transportation. Wartburg motor company went defunct in 1991 after the fall of the Soviet Union, but restorers and enthusiasts remain.
- Founded: 1908
- Headquarters: Toledo, Ohio, United States
- Car types: Military, SUVs
- Popular models: Baby Overland, Overland Whippet, Willys Four, Willys Six
- Website: http://www.willysonline.com/history.php
This company originally developed World War II and later military Jeeps. They eventually designed civilian models as well before going defunct in 1963. The Jeep brand we recognize today originated from the traditional Willys-Overland brand.